Personals
Ask Search Post

Personals in Roanoke Rapids, NC

(1 - 15 of 317)
  1. Picture probably describe me better than the few sentences below, but... I'd describe myself as compassionate, open minded, and down to e...
    Marketplace User ·2 days ago on OKCupid.com
  2. Career-wise: educating 7yr olds Personally: enjoying grandchildren and adult children Socially: have 2 close friends that I have had si...
    Marketplace User ·2 days ago on OKCupid.com
  3. I like playing music and songwriting. Drums, guitar, and singing highly interest me. Spiritual growth is my main aspiration. I believe a...
    Marketplace User ·2 days ago on OKCupid.com
  4. Just on here looking a friend or friend with benefits.
    Marketplace User ·3 days ago on OKCupid.com
  5. Just relocated down here from the northeast and settling in nicelyHaven't found that neighborhood bar yet - so it's gonna have to come to...
    Marketplace User ·2 days ago on OKCupid.com
  6. My name is Michael Davidson. I am Scottish Cherokee. I am about 60% Scottish from my dad's side of the family, but the other 40% of me is...
    Marketplace User ·3 days ago on OKCupid.com
  7. Hey yall I'm Danner, Im a laidback fun lovin kinda guy, I've finished takin my classes for my carpentry diploma and tryin to find work do...
    Marketplace User ·4 days ago on OKCupid.com
  8. I'm just a simple person and simple things make me happy. I like to make people smile and laugh. Im easy to talk to and a good listener.
    Marketplace User ·4 days ago on OKCupid.com
  9. I'm 19 I like girls I'm just looking for a little fun Also I'm a busy person so nothing more than over the phone. Not now anyways.
    Marketplace User ·1 week ago on OKCupid.com
  10. Mel eighteen years old looking for friends and a serious relationship Very nice person love making friends so hmu! Kik Skype oovoo s...
    Marketplace User ·1 week ago on OKCupid.com

SET LOCATION

Age

to

Desired Relationship

Smoke

Drink

Has Kids

Wants Kids

Marital Status

Religion

Languages

Hair Color

Eye Color

Zodiac

Interests

Refine By Keyword